We are currently accepting articles from women immigrants who are business owners or self-employed. Articles can be on any subject related to health & wellness, personal development, entrepreneurship and financial independence.
We also want to feature more stories about successful business women immigrants. So, if you are a woman immigrant and you have a business, we would like to interview you or you can write an article about how you started your business.
Benefits of writing with us:
- Share your experience with other women immigrants;
- New! List your business for free in our business directory;
- Establish or expand your reputation in your field;
- Get free exposure for your business or website through a short bio at the end of the article;
- Get more customers for your business by including special offers and discounts;
- Network with other business women immigrants.
- The content you submit must be 100% unique and written by you.
- Only articles written by or about women immigrants will be accepted.
- The content must be beneficial for our audience – women immigrants and women in general.
- The article must be non-promotional – you can introduce yourself and your business in a 50 to 60 word bio section at the end of the article. Shameless self-promotion will not be accepted.
- We do not provide monetary compensation for article submission. This is a free promotion for your business.
- All articles on BrilliantWoman.net include pictures. If you have a non copyrighted image that you would like to include with your article, please let us know. You can also submit a picture of yourself that will be included in the bio section.
- The article should ideally be around 500-800 words, not less then 350-400 words and not longer then 900-1000 words. If due to the subject, the article must be more then 1000 words, it is better to split it into 2 articles.
- You can include up to 2 links in the article or in the bio, for example, one link to your site and one link to a special promotion.
- We edit for clarity and style.
- Please note that once published, the article will remain in the archive of this website for as long as the website exists.
- We would like to ask you that you share the link to your article with your fan base -your facebook fans, your twitter followers and your newsletter subscribers. This will help you establish yourself as an expert in your field and will help us to spread the word about the website. If you don’t have a fan base, it’s ok – you can share the link with just your family and friends; this will also help us a lot!
- We reserve the right to refuse to publish your article.
- We reserve the right to change these guidelines at any time.
Thank you for reading the boring guidelines! We are looking forward to publishing your article!
If you’d like to write an article for BrilliantWoman.net, please send us an email to email@example.com and we will get back to as soon as possible.